Chiron 1.1 is a bugfix version. There are neither strength improvements nor new features.
Thanks to all the users that reported bugs and helped with testing.
In particular these bugs have been fixed:
- crashes when probing Nalimov tablebases and Shawul bitbases during parallel search
- incorrect parsing of UCI options regarding tablebases
- incorrect behaviour with UCI fixed depth search and infinite analysis
- disabling of the book after the first game with Chessbase GUIs
- wrong mate announcement with Winboard protocol when Chiron mates with black
- resigning after 6 moves with Winboard protocol when playing with Arena
- wrong castling with some Chess960 positions that lead to blunders and/or crashes
- wrong detection of the number of cpu and cores with Intel processors